- A Shel of My Former Self
- All Things WOM
- Andrew Lark
- B.L. Ochman's weblog
- Church of the Customer
- John Palfrey
- KDPaine's PR Measurement Blog
- Steve Rubel Lifestream
- PR Communications
- PR Opinions
- PR Squared
- Seth Godin's Blog
- The Sam Whitmore Sampler - Media Shop Talk
- Strategic Public Relations
- The WOMMA Word
Marketing and PR Resources
We've Been Blended!!!
Forrester's Josh Bernoff has created a "Will it Blend?" video with tchotckes from social media vendors. Cymfony is honored to be among the elite company of Bazaarvoice, Facebook, MySpace, Mzinga, and several others.
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference We've Been Blended!!!:
Help, we've been blended! Seriously though, a very cool idea by Josh Bernoff and the folks at Forrester. Mzinga was honored to be included!
Aaron | @astrout
Posted by: Aaron Strout | Aug 13, 2008 10:13:49 PM
The comments to this entry are closed.
- Kim Kardashian is...Influential?!
- 'Listen to Mom': Important Advice for Brands as Well As Kids
- Occupy Wall Street - Don't forget the hashtag
- Social Media Listening: Is There Value For the Business User?
- Moms: What Drives Their Food Decisions?
- the myspace-ing of facebook
- from facebook to facetime, pt 2 – 3 paradigmatic examples
- from facebook to face time, part 1
- Is Digital (and Social) Impersonal?
- The First Moment of Truth has Gone Digital!
- Agency Solutions
- Company Info
- Consumer Products
- Consumer Technology
- Customer Service Solutions
- Financial Services
- Food and Drink
- Market Research
- Marketing Solutions
- PR Solutions
- Public Relations
- Social Media
- Add me to your TypePad People list
- Subscribe to this blog's feed